Team Profiling & Psychometric Testing at Garlands in the Midlands on the Warwickshire/Leicestershire border close to Birmingham, Coventry, Nottingham & Leicester
Our fully tailored personality profiling programmes are designed to help individuals understand their roles in a team and assist managers in understanding team dynamics and how to improve overall team performance.
All links on this page now link through to the Garlands Corporate website. Please note, we now offer corporate events only.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
The elegantly simple, yet powerfully perceptive framework of MBTI® (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®) Step I can provide the basis for a life-long personal developmental journey, as well as underpinning enhanced organisational effectiveness.
The MBTI® instrument has a proven effectiveness and track record, with over two million assessments administered annually. It gives a wholly positive view, getting people on board so that they make genuine and lasting changes to their behaviour.
Based on the theoretical work of Carl Jung and backed up by over 70 years of research by Isabel Myers and Katharine Briggs, the MBTI® instrument identifies personality type, made up of four basic preferences, and provides a positive framework to explain how we interact with the world and each other.
Experienced facilitator, Andie Brazewell administers the MBTI® instrument at Garlands as a Step I practitioner.
Belbin™ Team Roles
Belbin™ Team Roles are used to identify people’s behavioural strengths and weaknesses in the workplace.
- Are you about to embark on a business project that will bring together a new team and looking to do some team development?
- Do the individuals in the team completely understanding the preferred roles and associated strengths that everyone brings to the party/table?
- Are you looking to develop a high performing team that is engaging, effective and talent driven?
If so, Belbin™ Team Roles will provide the foundations for the language, individual reports of preferred roles and a basis for relationship building which is based on behaviour, not personality.
This information can be used to:
- Build productive working relationships
- Select and develop high-performing teams
- Raise self-awareness and personal effectiveness
- Build mutual trust and understanding
Experienced team development coach, Andie Brazewell facilitates all Belbin™ Team Role programmes at Garlands, combining the preferred role reports, theory based team development models and experiential activities that will enhance and engage your team.
Call us now on 01827 722123 for more information on the MBTI® and Belbin™ Team Role programmes.