Hello and welcome to the Garlands agents information area.
Please find below information on how we work, links for our activity information sheets and our agent prices. When we offer new activities we will be in touch to give you the full details.
If you have any queries about any of our activities or any other element of Garlands, please contact our Events Team on 01827 722 123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on all of our activities that are available to agents is contained below, downloadable as PDFs.
For further information please refer to our main website, or contact us if you have a specific query.
Off Site: (Activities that can be transported to a different venue.)
Any of the activities can be booked on their own, or alternatively several activities may be booked in succession or
simultaneously. The majority of activities are 1 hour in duration, but for further information please see the individual activity information. A break of 15 minutes is usually required between activities at Mythe Farm and for off site activities travel time and check in must be allowed for. Clients are required to provide their own transport between venues unless they would like Garlands Leisure Ltd to arrange transportation on their behalf (advance notice required).
Please take care to send your clients the correct directions depending on which activity they are doing. Please click on the links below to download the directions to each of our venues:
- Quad Bike Racing
- Quad Bike Trekking
- Off Road Karting
- Power Turn Buggies
- Blindfold 4×4 Driving
- Reverse Steer 4×4 Driving
- Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Air Pistol and Rifle Shooting
- Raft Building/Racing
- Bridge Building
- Team Building
- Segway Experience
- Bush craft
- Off Road 4×4 Driving
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Tank Driving Experience
- Military Vehicle Experience
- Laser Tag
You will need to consider where the group will have lunch. Groups can have lunch at Garlands Leisure Ltd (Mythe Farm), Garlands Shooting Ground and the Tarmac Karting venue. Please contact us for menus (they change can regularly). Only one menu may be selected per group. Any groups partaking in paintballing have the option to purchase a burger lunch onsite if not included within their package.
Please note that all catering must be booked in advance and vegetarian options are available on request.
You may use the images in the image library to advertise our activities. Please note that they may only used to advertise Garlands Leisure activities, and not activities provided by other suppliers. The images are subject to copyright and may not be used for any other purposes.
If you require further images or have any queries please contact Joanna Garland on 01827 722 123 or email@example.com.
- You will need to contact Garlands Leisure Ltd either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (01827 722 123) to check availability.
- You can then go back to your client and advise that there is availability for their chosen activity at which point they will hopefully want to book.
- If your client wishes to book you will then need to contact Garlands Leisure Ltd to confirm a booking by email. We do not hold provisional bookings.
- A 10% non – refundable deposit is chargeable upon sending us a booking confirmation which may be paid with the balance no later than 14 days prior to the activity date.
- An amendment to the group size is allowable up to 14 days prior to the activity date, provided the minimum group size is met where appropriate.
- If a date change is required then the 10% deposit for the original date will be lost and a new 10% deposit will be chargeable for the new date.
- 14 days before the activity date or on the date of making the booking, an invoice will be sent to you which must be paid in full by return, prior to the activity date.
- You must send payment either by BACS, cheque or card (BACS or internet transfer are preferred) upon receipt of the invoice. If fully cleared payment is not received within 7 days of the date of invoice Garlands reserve the right to cancel the booking. Payments made by card over £1000 incur a 2% charge.
- If you wish to cancel the booking up to 14 days prior to the activity date a 10% cancellation fee is payable.
- If you wish to cancel within 14 days of the activity date a 100% cancellation fee is payable.
Click here for our terms and conditions which all agents and their clients must comply with where this document does not prevail.
Download our agents price list:
Agent Reward/Bonus Structure:
2013 saw the introduction of our new reward structure that allows our agents to gain up to 13% additional discount on activities booked. For details of this please refer to the Agent Activity Price List 2014 link above. Please feel free to contact the office on 01827 722 123 with any queries.
Risk assessments are available for all of our activities. They are reviewed at regular intervals, please contact us for further information.
Garlands Leisure Ltd Activities Insurance
Garlands Leisure Ltd activities are covered by Martinez & Partners Limited, please see the Insurance Extract 2014 – 2015 document for further information.
Other Activities Insurance
We require that all of the activity operators which we use other than ourselves provide details of their insurance and have public liability insurance cover of at least £2 million.
Customers are required to fill out a declaration form before they take part in any activities. This is mandatory and is required to comply with our insurance. Click here for a sample form.
We hope that this information pack provides the information required to supply our activities and will be pleased to provide any further information where required. Please call us on 01827 722 123 or email email@example.com