Archery activity in the Midlands 30 minutes from Birmingham, Leicester & Nottingham
Hold on to your quivers, it’s archery time! Archery is a superb sport and anyone can give it a go, whatever your age or abilities. So come on all you merry men and women, we’re off to the woods.
The activity starts with a practice session to hone your technique, then it’s competition time, either as individuals or as teams with medals awarded to the winners. You’ll be using modern, Olympic-style equipment to score points by hitting targets.
Whether you’re a complete beginner or even if you could give Robin Hood a run for his money, our instructors will know how to take your skills to the next level.
Archery can be run as a group activity, corporate event or as part of a team building activity or multi-activity day. It can even be run when the sun goes down, as our archery range is completely floodlit.
You’ll find us tucked away in the beautiful Warwickshire and Leicestershire countryside, right in the heart of the Midlands between Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham and Burton Upon Trent. Alternatively, we can arrange an archery event at another venue of your choice (even indoors), provided there is enough space and it meets our health and safety standards.
You can give Garlands Archery as a gift voucher and because you can get here from pretty much anywhere in the midlands, it really is the perfect location for an amazing day out!
£25.00 per person (ages 16 +)
£15.00 per person (ages 8 – 15 years)
Under 16′s must be accompanied by an adult participant.
Minimum of 6 people
Available 7 days per week, 9.00am – 7.30pm subject to availability
Available even when the sun has set!
Archery can be taken off site, subject to health & safety and minimum space requirements.
|£400.00||£500.00||£600.00||£700.00||1 – 50|
*Prices exclude VAT & transportation at 50p per mile. Subject to minimum space requirements. Available 7 days a week, subject to availability.
When you arrive for your archery session, our instructors will take you through a thorough safety briefing so that you understand the rules. As with all of our activities, we want everyone to have as much fun as possible, but we always put safety first. Some of the rules will include:
- No one should ever be in front of the bows and arrows when shooting is taking place.
- Should more than one archer be shooting at the same time, they must stand side by side, not one ahead of the other.
- Once each participant has finished shooting, they must await the instructor’s direction before approaching the target to collect the arrows.
- The point of the arrow should not be drawn past the edge of the bow.
- When collecting arrows after shooting, be aware that some arrows may be scattered in the grass.
- Stand to the side when pulling arrows out of the target. Check that nobody is standing directly behind you before doing this.
- You must never point an arrow at another person.
- Do not fire arrows straight up in the air.
What you will need
- Clothing that covers arms and legs
- Flat footwear or trainers
- A steady hand
- Eagle eyes!