Positions Available at Garlands Leisure Ltd in the Midlands
The team here at Garlands are a talented bunch, dedicated to ensuring that all our visitors have the best possible experience when booking with us, completing their event and post event. They like to work hard and play hard too!
Wedding and Event Sales Position Now Available at Mythe Farm:
We are now looking to recruit for the position of Wedding and Event Sales and Administration here at Mythe Farm. This role encompasses Garlands, Garlands Corporate and the exclusive on-site wedding and events venue Mythe Barn. For the job description and how to apply, please follow the link below:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Activity Instructors/Marshall’s (Freelance or Casual):
We currently offer a wide range of outdoor pursuits from target sports to off road activities. Alongside this we offer a variety of team building packages and bespoke corporate events.
We require casual and freelance staff that are flexible, self-led, positive thinkers that are willing to get muddy to:
* Deliver activities to our clients.
* Provide friendly, helpful customer service.
* Be proactive in the day to day running of our site.
Successful candidates will have:
* Be energetic and enthusiastic about instructing and have a passion for outdoor work.
* Be able to work independently or as part of a successful team.
* A flexible approach to working hours and prepared to work weekends.
* Experience of running activity sessions for a range of clients.
* NGB awards relevant to the activities provided at Garlands Leisure (Archery GB, NSRA or ATV proficiency certificates).
Hours of work are based upon bookings and is on a casual basis. However we are open 363 days a year.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in applying for a position with Garlands or would like some information on the work that we have available, please call Operations Manager Aaron Stone, on 01827 722123 or email him at email@example.com