Positions Available at Garlands Leisure Ltd in the Midlands
The team here at Garlands are a talented bunch, dedicated to ensuring that all our visitors have the best possible experience when visiting us. They like to work hard and play hard too!
Activity Instructors/Marshall’s (Freelance or Casual):
We currently offer a wide range of outdoor pursuits from target sports to off road activities. Alongside this we offer a variety of team building packages and bespoke corporate events.
We require casual and freelance staff that are flexible, self-led, positive thinkers that are willing to get muddy to:
* Deliver activities to our clients.
* Provide friendly, helpful customer service.
* Be proactive in the day to day running of our site.
Successful candidates will have:
* Be energetic and enthusiastic about instructing and have a passion for outdoor work.
* Be able to work independently or as part of a successful team.
* A flexible approach to working hours and prepared to work weekends.
* Experience of running activity sessions for a range of clients.
* NGB awards relevant to the activities provided at Garlands Leisure (Archery GB, NSRA or ATV proficiency certificates).
Hours of work are based upon bookings and is on a casual basis. However we are open 363 days a year.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in applying for a position with Garlands or would like some information on the work that we have available, please call Operations Manager Neil Rose, on 01827 722123 or email him at email@example.com